园主的叮咛

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Practical Class at this Wednesday...

1,Focimeter




2,Lens Measurer


At this Wednesday,we are practising the all sections of Practical class,the topic for this week its free practise...means which section you are weak enough,you have to learn it...


So...This week I pick 2 Section for train myself...That is...

1,Focimeter(And include 2 lenglui in my pichaXD)

2,Lens Measurer

For my Focimeter and Lens Measurement Training...I think I found out the right method to using both measurements...Thanks for my classmate for teaching me properly:D)

But still...

I am very worry my Practical Exam...T.T


The last day for practise the Practical class is at 31-10-2009...I have to learn these to ensure I will pass this Practical exam...Our Practical exam is held at 13-11-2009...


No comments:

Post a Comment