园主的叮咛

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Memory Flashback

Urh...I don't know what am I thinking today...


Suddenly my mind jump into past...If my memory serves me right,this incident its occur at 5th July,2010.

Before this incident happens,I thought he was just a good guy...

But until 5th July 2010,ITS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!!!!!!

That night,we chatting with each other with MSN.At last,he told me 2 sentences that makes me COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!Do you know guys what he said to me!?Well~~~I tell you guys now!

"I think I not suit for you."

"And I will more enjoy when I become bottom."

What the hella!?He treat me as what?Dumb me just like toy!?

He treat love as what?Talking together on together, talking separately on separate...

KANAK-KANAK MAIN PASIR KAH!?

I GOT NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE,SPEECHLESS!

OH YEAH~I STILL GOT 5 WORDS FOR YOU...

FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment